Toastmasters of The Hague – A vibrant mix of expats and locals
Welcome to Toastmasters of The Hague! Do you want to improve your public speaking skills? Do you want to improve your leadership skills? Do you want to overcome stage fright and speak in front of an audience? Then visit our club!
The mission of our club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
Being part of the Toastmasters International network means that we use their established and successful guidelines and materials for our meetings. But each club has it’s own personality – at Toastmasters of The Hague growth, personal development, friendship and fun is what we are all about. Our commitment is that all members and guests are encouraged to participate actively and learn something EVERYTIME they come to our meetings.
Our club thrives on a vibrant mix of men and women; expats and locals; of all ages and backgrounds. The first step to join is to pay us a visit. Visitors are always assured of a friendly welcome at every meeting and you may attend one or more times to see the Toastmasters program in action without any cost or obligation. Join us at one of our meetings!
- English Language Toastmasters Club
- Meetings are held every 1st, 3rd Thursday of the Month
- 19:45-21:45 hrs with social time afterwards (Door opens at 19.45, meetings start at 20.00 sharp).
- Venue: Christus Triumfatorkerk, Juliana van Stolberglaan 154, Den Haag
- Find more information and registration on the easy-Speak portal of the club: http://tmoth.tmclub.eu/ or use the contact form underneath.